Team’s Purpose Statement
Trinity PCA Men’s Ministry team’s purpose is to glorify God by creating a God-centered, non-threatening environment for all men in our church, young and old, allowing them to grow in Christ, and to show Christ through:
Pleun Troost -- Team Leader, Budget, Bible Study, Website, Kitchen
Paul Vitolins -- Deputy Team leader, Organic Fellowship, General Advisor
Rick Malone -- POC Session, Budget Oversight, Bible Study, Kitchen
Jeff Straka – POC Deaconate, Mercy Needs, Outreach
Piet Grové -- Community Garden, Annual Survival Camp
Current & Upcoming Events
- Men’s ministry Bible Study meets on Tuesday evenings at Trinity from 6:30-8:00 pm, with the exception of the first Tuesday of each month, when we meet at Station Grill for fellowship from 6:00-8:00 pm.
- We will not meet for Bible study March 20 and 27 for Spring Break and Easter!
- April 10 we start a new 6-week study and discussion on the Cost of Discipleship by Dietrich Bonhoeffer.
- Father and children survival camp Rock Island State Park Fri/Sat 6-7 April.
- Men’s Breakfast 21 April 8-10am.
- Men’s Retreat 2018 Horton Haven Fernwood Lodge 26-27 October.
For more information about Trinity men’s ministry and events contact Pleun Troost at 615-517-4357, or email PJTroost@comcast.net